<body>
Thursday, June 29, 2006


Some things are just not the way we want it to be.
Jangan pernah dustai hati, Bila dirimu sudah tak cinta lagi, Percuma bila terus bersama, Pastikan terpisah.
*SIGH*
Im just so so brought dowwwn by my personal problems. Whyyyy is this happening to me.....?
In a perfect world, nothing of this would happen.
But no, this is life. LIFE.
So yeah, ignore the things at the top. Im just so. Just have to write this down.
F*ckin' music book, FL, English workSHIT, Camera, [dot] [dot] [dot]
What more can I say? This week is a total disaster laa.
Although there are some good things too. Oh like meetiing DIY! at National Stadium tomorrow! (: At lassst I can huuug her and give her her present. (:
.....
Didalam sebuah cinta...terdapat bahasa Yang mengalun indah...mengisi jiwa merindukan kisah...kita berdua
Harus berapa lama..aku menunggumu..

Profile


. AMIIRA .
You call yourself Amiira
You study in ASS
You are a taurean
I can add you at
kiutz_gal93@hotmail.com
OR amiira93@hotmail.com
Thank me. :)
Current


Your current obsessions.
New Converse Sneakers
Addidas bag!
Do well for Common tests
Not fail any tests
you to notice I exist



<3s & Hates

<33 the FASSHA(:
<33 sleepx)
<33 emo socksx)
<33 my life (working on it)

=X moodswings
=X it when I hate someone
=X backstabbers & liars

Archive

% May 2006%
% June 2006%
% July 2006%
% August 2006%



Tag

Tagboard
preferably, C-box

Links

Farah
Amiira
Syafinah
Syafiqah
Hadirah
Amira
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie


CREDITS

Designer: Fish_fries
Brushes:1 2
Image: Trixypixie Moebius
Hosts: 1 2
Fonts: 1


© Finella.//